Also looking for girl buddies

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hi

Thanks for you reply about coffee - sounds great, however I also need to be back at work by 2pm...

If there is anything planned for an evening or a weekend let me know I would love to join!

Thanks

Hi girls,
    I'm also a girl(from the US turning 28 tomorrow!) that just moved to HK and good girlfriends are hard to find. Let me know if you are doing anything. I'd love to join. Thanks!

Hi ladies, i'm also a recent arrival in HK, from Singapore 25 this yr, love to join you all and meet new friends! count me in !

Hi all, I'm also new and would love to join too. I've just moved over from the UK a couple of day's ago. 26yrs old.

Hey count me in, new here! Only been here two weeks ago from the Uk and would like to meet more people and get to know Hong Kong better!

Hey every one whens the next meet? did you girls make it?
    I am married, 26 f, live in tung chung work 3 days so basically i m free on mondays and fridays
    still new to hk.it will be great to make some gal friends.

Hi , do count me in too ! bascially looking for girl buddies for lunch/brunch/dinner or even window shopping... I got a almost 3 hours lunch break @_@
    Can drop me a pm anytime !

Is anyone free this Friday (10th) for coffee at IFC, at about 2ish?

Hey

Hey ladies
    I am from Canada and will be staying in HK for a while. I would love to meet some people that I can hang out with. I am 26.

Hey girls,

I am 25,girl,really need some girl friends to hang out with.I am fed up with going to cinema/cafe/resturants/shops all by myself! Please message me for detailed contact:-)