gym in Kennedy town

Closed Thread

gym in Kennedy town

There is a place to muscled my body ??

I know that their is one in the big building with the harbour view… but can I go there if i'm not living inside… ??

thks for your reply.

Talking Park muscles :)

Hi!
    If you stay in a place with no gym equipment (like a do), you can go to the Belcher bay park in kennedy town, nice for jogging and also you have a small area with some equipment to do exercise. You won't look like Schwarznegger with it but it still helpful
    I'm looking for a public swimming pool in the area... so if you hear about it, i'm interested

Olivier

hi guys

I was looking around KT for the same thing yesterday and found that there is a local authority gym next to the mcdonalds . there is also a library and squash courts etc
    but id also be interested in knowing if outsiders can use the gyms of places like the belchers if they pay ? and also can the residents bring in their own personal trainers?

regarding the swimming pool… it's very good ! lot of place not so much personn… perfect for sweaming. There are three pool… one small for child, one medium for evrey body and one big for swimming.

Regarding the belchers park, if its the one that I think, I m just afraid to run in the poluated air…

Squash ??? good ! No tennis ??? or badmington ?? Please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by pauly:
    I was looking around KT for the same thing yesterday and found that there is a local authority gym next to the mcdonalds . there is also a library and squash courts etc

I'm sure that there was something… from my flat I can guess some bodies in movments but I can not really appreciated what they do…

hope it 's one…