Anyone else living in or around Quarry Bay or Tai Koo area wanna meet up for drinks?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sparkles ... judging by tonight's turn out in Kennedy Town .. I'd recommend just setting a date and asking people to show up.

I know a fair number of PR / Ad folks from QB who're on here . and I'm sure they'd show up if you set a time and date.

When exactly is this meet up?

Guys, losing my patience... about to dive into the water where my place is overlooking at. need to chill ... i live in Sai Wan Ho which is next to Taikoo .. but not very familiar of where are the happening places and most importantly .. to meet nice, friendly people.... someone who can at least can generate a conversation and share some jokes..

Ive just recently arrived here and dont really have ineternet at home cos still in progress of getting a permit and crdit cards etc the essentials to get an internet at home...
    so vent been able to check mails as frequent as I'd like to.. hence ve missed out all the funs ..
    so anything is happening today? FRIDAY 5/5..... I am here for another hour may be .. then ... ummmmm... go diving into the sea and get chilled....!!

Quote Originally Posted by littleblom
    There is a couple of nice restaurants, bars and cafes next to Taikoo Place (Tong Chong Street): http://www.islandeast.com.hk/leisure/dining.html
    I personally love the open space offered on that street!!

EJuventus, when you get out at Exit A of Quarry Bay MTR, cross the road and go straight.. there it is!

Cheers, Blom

Thanks Littleblom!!!! just where's the group? and when to meet up?

EJuv. do u stay at the grand promenade ?

Quote Originally Posted by littleblom
    There is a couple of nice restaurants, bars and cafes next to Taikoo Place (Tong Chong Street): http://www.islandeast.com.hk/leisure/dining.html
    I personally love the open space offered on that street!!

EJuventus, when you get out at Exit A of Quarry Bay MTR, cross the road and go straight.. there it is!

Cheers, Blom
    yaay! sorry guys ive been flying around and missed all the messages. Please dont dive into the waters just yet ejuventus! Zee outdoor space sounds perfect. Ive missed outdoor seating. mmmmm time... praps a little late to organise today??...Hows monday after work for everyone? what time do you all usually finish? How's 7pm for everyone?

Sparkles
    Last edited by sparkles; 05-05-2006 at 04:13 PM.

HI Guys, and Girls ;-)

I'm near to Causeway bay now, and I work in Central, on the 10th of May I will be moving to Golden Coast in , but still working in Central in the IFC, so if anyone is up for a drink let me know :-)
    PS I'm 29 year old Belgian dutch speaking guy from near Antwerp.

Greets and hoping to hear from you all soon,

Mark

anyone wanna to gathering tonight in LKF?

HKT

Talking Anybody in here?

Hello guys, just passing by HK... leaving on Monday evening... If you grab a drink this week-end or got astonishing plans (skydiving, hunting dolphins... ) I go for it...

Bye bye HK!

drinks anyone?!

I am staying in the Quarry Bay area at the moment and am looking to meet up with others in the area for a drink. I am from England and looking to find a job here so just trying to meet people here. Anyone interested in meeting up for a friendly drink let me know!

hiya,
    I m staying in Quarry Bay too. Let's meet up to drink or dinner someday

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast