Anyone else living in or around Quarry Bay or Tai Koo area wanna meet up for drinks?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

count me in

Moved here 8 months ago but would like to make some more friends. Only 3 stops down the MTR. New to this board

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles
    yaay! sorry guys ive been flying around and missed all the messages. Please dont dive into the waters just yet ejuventus! Zee outdoor space sounds perfect. Ive missed outdoor seating. mmmmm time... praps a little late to organise today??...Hows monday after work for everyone? what time do you all usually finish? How's 7pm for everyone?

Sparkles

Are we on smarties???? Lettuce snow if youre coming or if you want to change the time date blah blaaah!

sparkles

Monday night (as in tonight) is fine with me, but mostly likely will be off work at 7pm (the usual time), so if it's still on tonight, then will join you guys around 7.30.

I'm not free tonite.. what about later this week?

I am for later this week (Wed and later).

ok if its later in the week I 'm in. how do we find everyone? still in quarry bay?

We met up last night for a quick drink and won't mind doing it again sometimes. I'm already booked for Thur and Fri night, so you guys go ahead and I'll join again next time.

a pity none of u are there seeing the pretty nemrac getting drunk.. 8-P

I'm working in Taikoo - city plazza tower (and living there too, thx to my HR who find me an appartment so close to my work and so far away from LKF).
    So even if I probably miss something yesterday night, I suggest to meet around there maybe on Thursday or Friday. I found this forum only today, sorry to be late ...

Calling Soho East Krew

I think we should set up the ... SOHO EAST KREW aka S-E-K against the KTK. What do you think??

more drinking obviously

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast