Anyone else living in or around Quarry Bay or Tai Koo area wanna meet up for drinks?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Anyone else living in or around Quarry Bay or Tai Koo area wanna meet up for drinks?

I moved here 3 weeks ago and i could really do with a few drinks with a few friendly people...alright maybe even just one! hee

Anyone else in this area looking for some fun? i hope so otherwise im sure as hell gonna go insane! hee

We dont' want an other crazy person here...

I work in Taikoo and could meet up for a quick drink afterwork if others are interested too.

There's usually some friday drinks gathering in LKF organised by other people form Geoexpat, they are a friendly bunch so feel free to join anytime.

I'm working in Taikoo Place.. would love to join after work drink or quick lunch

Cheers, Blom

Live and work in the area so its not much of a problem for me to join you guys.

i live in Taikoo... i'm up for it if i'm free.

have never been to Quarry for drinks. Would love to try out the atmosphere with you guys. So when is the event, and where exactly is this drinking place at Quarry Bay?

Kornhill Represent!!!!

I live in Kornhill and have no idea where to go drinking in Taikoo...am curious though, so if you think of a place/time, count me in!

its at taikoo place. walk out of quarry bay mtr and towards the hsbc bank (i think there is a shell patrol station as well). walk straight towards some tall office building and u can see a few quite nice eatery...

There is a couple of nice restaurants, bars and cafes next to Taikoo Place (Tong Chong Street): http://www.islandeast.com.hk/leisure/dining.html
    I personally love the open space offered on that street!!

EJuventus, when you get out at Exit A of Quarry Bay MTR, cross the road and go straight.. there it is!

Cheers, Blom

Last edited by littleblom; 04-05-2006 at 11:26 PM.

Hong Kong Brew House in Taikoo Place kicks butt. Lots of good beer and the food's decent too. There's this lady who sells siu mai there during the day...when I was 19, I used to buy $20 worth everyday n go eat it in the park right behind Taikoo Place...lol

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 04-05-2006 at 11:49 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast