Brit in HK

Closed Thread

Brit in HK

I have been in HK for about 3 weeks now as part of my round the world trip but have decided to stay on to find a job here cos I love it here! Im from the UK so I do like the odd drink and Lang Kwai Fong is one of my fave places! Just wondering if there's anyone out there whos new to HK and looking to meet some like minded people. Get in touch for a friendly drink!

Hi Mc UK,

I'm quite new in HK (it will be 2 months soon) and I'm almost always available to have some beer. It's almost my main social activity in HK.

The only issue that we can have is that I'm french and that my english is not very fluent. Anyway, it will be a good way for me to improve it (and it seems that my english is better and better when I turned drunk).

So let me know when you are available and we can see if some other people want to join us ( I'm promise not to tease you too much about the Ronney enjury and last 6 nations tournament )

See you

Aaaaaahhhh,

i like this one:

- a brit, 27 years old, that clearly states that his social activity is to go out for drinks... and,
    - a French that, as usual, speaks crap english, but is still OK to go out for drinks, even with a brit..

- and those 2, to go out together... a nice moment in perspective!

GREAT Fun! I'am in!

Notice: this is from Sebbb, compiling: drinkin', french, crap english, and whatever thought one can imagin about...

the rest to your imagination!

with you guys! wait your feedback and PMs.

haha french drinkin with brit. that will be so cool. i thought they dun get along hhehe

Let's picking up a place first. I think that there will be some good break dance exhibition this Week End in LKF for the French May. Are you available to meet together on Friday evening or Saturday evening ?

good idea Dyno. are the exhibitions are on saturday? from 18h00?

i'm with u.
    if you like, PM me.

Drinks!

Hey!
    Did someone mention drinks! Sounds good, do we have any details yet?!

I'd be up for joining you, if that's cool!

Thumbs up BBC Gathering - 12 May (this friday)

Hey guys, there's the BBC (british born chinese) gathering this friday and the people are generally great and friendly, so feel free to drop by for a dead cheap beer. Believe me, it's very cheap for LKF standard.

They have the whole upstairs booked, and just ask for Chris when you're there (hope he won't kill me by posting it here )

8 'til late, Friday, 12th May
    The Whiskey Priest* (upstairs)
    12 Lan Kwai Fong,
    Central

PS, their Snake Bite is the best!!

Can an American join the Brit and French ? A meeting of the Allies

I like to drink too but I am not a guy I am a gal hopefully it is not a big deal

polish too

PPL
    it doesnt metter where we are from ..now we are in HK .In fact few weeks ago ive met bunch of french ppl but it was almost impossible to party with them cos i was not french..auwwww why why why??
    even im not brit
    So i wish i could meet nice french who is really friendly and open minded.
    So mcUK and Dyno if you set up the day and time let me to know i would like to join