Dim sum and clubbing

Dim sum and clubbing

Hello good people of Hong Kong,
    Please share some of your wisdom with a rookie..

What's a good place to have dimsum in HK? I will be living near Mody road in 3rd week of May. (Are they open for dinner).

Whats a good place to hangout on Monday or Tuesday night in LKF or near Mody Road?
    Instead of an area, if you can give specific names of places, that will be much appreciated.
    And if any of you know of any good parties going on around that time, feel free to share.

cheers
    d (from San Francisco Bay area)

if u r living near Mody Road, i suggest to hv dim sum in Jade Gardern (Maxim Group), Star House which is near the Ferry Pier. They serve very good dim sum and also with English Menu. hm.... Good place to hangout near Mody Road, hv u try Knutsford Terrace (http://www.knutsfordsteps.com.hk)? I been there b4, many nice restaurants.

Quote Originally Posted by deeda
    Hello good people of Hong Kong,
    Please share some of your wisdom with a rookie..

What's a good place to have dimsum in HK? I will be living near Mody road in 3rd week of May. (Are they open for dinner).

Whats a good place to hangout on Monday or Tuesday night in LKF or near Mody Road?
    Instead of an area, if you can give specific names of places, that will be much appreciated.
    And if any of you know of any good parties going on around that time, feel free to share.

cheers
    d (from San Francisco Bay area)

Thank you very much for the info. Will check the place. Checked out the website and looks nice. But first priority is dimsum :-)
    thanks
    d