Coldplay live in HK

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10

nice...i am meeting my gf at Tsing Yi station at 7 then heading there...are you guys going to have a sign at the bar?

Myself and another geoexpat member aim to be at Spotlight for about 7ish. Whoever gets there first, suggest that we inform the barmaid/man about a Geoexpat group in X location in the bar.
    Since I've not been to the bar, I can't say a specific spot. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ayukobaby:
    i know its really last min but my friend's friend wants a ticket of $380. anyone got any spare tix?
    im so excited about the concert. cant wait to finish work hehe
    my brother has a 780 ticket which he can't use now since he has work - any interest? It is in Block B.

FYI, the ticket has gone...

Smile Awesome

That concert was SO good!!

I hope you all enjoyed it? We sure did.

Incredible! Can't believe it is all over now...but what a ride. Man oh man.

mediocre

dont get me wrong...i love coldplay, however i felt the energy in the stadium was definitely lacking...im guessing black eyed peas was a lil more insane.

ppl at the concert seemed like they were at a laser light show or something.

still, more than happy they came to hk...and even happier i went to see them.

I thought the energy was pretty good, actually. I don't know if you were expecting mosh pits or something, in which case, you were definitely at the wrong concert, but I think the audience reactions and energy was pretty high all night long.

I might retire early. Think it's time to start listening to Coldplay.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10