Sunday Brunch Venues

Sunday Brunch Venues

I know it has been discussed before, but I think a few places have changed since then.....

We want to go as a group to celebrate a birthday and a Sunday Brunch seems the way to go at the moment. We'd like to do the one at the Conrad but at HKD480 it is a bit too much for some. Dicken Bar is a curry brunch which doesn't fit with the birthday girl, The Verandah at The Repulse bay only has space in the Bamboo Bar where, from what I gather, we could just as easily be sitting in Mid-Levels. Does anyone else have any suggestions where a group of about 14 people can go for a good international buffet? Is Top Deck at the Jumbo outdoors only?
    Thanks.

How about that place out at Hebe Haven?

TOTT's in Excelsior Hotel is great. I personally found it to be better than Conrad's.

What about Quarterdeck - I haven't been but it looks nice.

By the way, that Hebe Haven place is called Pousada.

Cool- quick replies!

Pousada's sounds OK- but is it Macanese/Portuguese food or is it international?
    I'll have a look at TOTT"S. We went to QD's before and were fairly non-plussed about it. The venue is great but doesn't make up for the shortfalls. There is also the risk of a 'low-tide' smell!