Worldcup watching with the kids?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Worldcup watching with the kids?

Any suggestions on where we can watch some matches with our kids? (8 and 9)
    We can download and watch after the fact, but its so much more fun to watch live, with others...

A couple of malls are showing all the matches in Tseung kwan O, if you're near there. East Point City is one of them.

You can go to Maritime Square in Tsing Yi (easy to commute).
    Pretty cool.

Olympic mall is showing it too I think.

Other than that.. u can go to RED in Soho with your kids.

I was at Red the other night a few hours before a game and they told me they were booked solid and had no room. This was like 3 hours before the match (and the place was empty).

I think they show it live in Times Square on the big TV too.

There's also a big screen and sound up on the roof of Elements (where all the restaurants are). Not sure how late it runs though...

there is a big screen outside harbour city,tst, near ferry pier.

Big screen outside World Trade Centre in CWB is the best bet. You can bring a couple of folding stools or something, and there is a Haagen Daz and a 7-Eleven right there if your kids need ice creams or cokes.

i believe maritime square screens the games live no matter the time of day/night!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    There's also a big screen and sound up on the roof of Elements (where all the restaurants are). Not sure how late it runs though...
    I was about to post this. We watched the Japan Holland game last night and it is ideal for kids. There is a bunch of space, and there were half a dozen small boys playing football in and around the screen and cheering on Japan. Was a great atmosphere and they even had the sound on.

There are cafes and bars around when you can buy drinks and sit on the steps of the fountain to watch, or you can get food and drink from the 7/11 in the station.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast