X-Men 3

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

X-Men 3

this must probably be late...but if you'll see x-men. STAY after the credits.

shazbutt!!! why, what did I miss?

What was it? I had to leave right before the credits started.

there was a short clip after the credits. i remember, they did something like that in daredevil....and in the matrix reloaded.

ok..details below in white (just highlight them) as not to spoil to those who haven't seen it yet..

after the credits, a man was seen lying in the bed that seems to be like a hospital room...and he calls the nurse? name, "moria or maria"...didn't get it clear...and then the nurse? says, charles? apparently, professor x is alive!

Nice setup.

Damn my curiosity! Oh well, I've heard that there were too many subplots and too much going on at the same time so I wasn't gonna see it anyways.

Saw over the hedge last night; it's the perfect feel-good family-friendly comedy, but a little too light on the humor for me.

Over the hedge is out? I thought it came out at the end of next month.....

Quote Originally Posted by zeroth:
    there was a short clip after the credits. i remember, they did something like that in daredevil....and in the matrix reloaded.

ok..details below in white (just highlight them) as not to spoil to those who haven't seen it yet..
    So apparently, a guy named Jeremy has also come out from the mountain of work he has been buried in for several weeks... and what a comeback! (Haha!)

actually, still buried here ...just trying not to take it damn too serious!

Damn. I have left during the credits. But it always comes handy to be a reader of marvel comic books.

[GEEK INFO and SPOILERS starts here]
    "Moira" is Moira MacTaggart who was briefly shown in X-Men III (In the video during class and in the Xavier's funeral). She's the founder of the Mutant Research Center on Muir Island and an ally (AND former lover) of Xavier.
    [GEEK INFO and SPOILERS ends here]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast