World Cup 4th Round & Quarterfinals - R U interested ???

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shutensa:
    Argh. How about next week?
    I'm out of town most of next week and therefore, am not organizing anything for the rest of the 4th round. I will have to give them a final count for the four Quarterfinals (Fri / Sat) by next Wednesday morning at the latest! So if you're up for any of them, post a note.

Also, Tigerblitz, you are now waitlisted for Saturday. If happijoijoi does not confirm back to me by end of day, Friday, you can have her seat for Saturday's game.

Finally, I might be able to get us extra seats for this week-end: I will take a look at this thread same time tomorrow and based on responses, will contact management at Skidz afterwards.

Seats available for tonight's US / Ghana / Italy /Czech game?

Krad, I won't be there to watch the worldcup today and tomorrow; however, so far the only games completely full were those involving either England or Germany. There were quite a few people there for the last Italy match but if you get there in time, you should be okay finding a seat. Axel

Tigerblitz, as I confirmed via PM, you can have happijoijoi's seat on Saturday.
    Last edited by texasaxel; 22-06-2006 at 05:40 PM.

Germany vs Sweden

Hi Axel!

Is there any chance to join you guys on Saturday?
    We would be at least 2, probably 4........
    I d luv to watch the game with you guys.

Pls. let me know, I ll also pm u my mobile number.

Dave

Talking

Hi Axel, I was out of town too, would like to join the saturday game. ...in skidz right?

I will text you, only myself i can stand anywhere.

Let me ask if they've got space for more people at Skidz Saturday night; I'll post an answer tomorrow ...

Extra seats available for next Germany & England games

Dave D / lulu1688, I have been able to secure extra seats for the Germany vs Sweden and, in particular, the England vs. Ecuador games. There will be no problem accommodating you and your friends. See you at Skidz tonight.

Anyone else willing to join us, please come on by; preferably send me a PM first so that I know how many people to expect in total !

sorry axel, I missed the game tonight....hopfully can manage the one for england...

Pictures from Germany vs. Sweden

Here are the pictures from last night ....

http://www.geoexpat.com/option,com_g...2_itemId=12394

Hi Axel..I interested in coming to watch both next fri & sat games..please let me know more information. Thank