Like Tree3Likes

Champagne brunch...on a Saturday?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Question Champagne brunch...on a Saturday?

Hello lovely Geo people,

As we all know, the champagne brunch is a great institution of our city and there's clearly a myriad of options out there. However, I wanted to know if anyone had recommendations for champagne brunches available on a Saturday, rather than the usual Sunday? I've googled the interweb, checked out HK Mag's recent brunch article, Time Out, etc, but can't seem to find anything for Saturday.

Or should I forget about booking Saturday, go hell for leather with the unlimited champagne on Sunday then just call in sick on Monday morning...?

Thanks!

Haven't come across a Saturday one yet though.
    Have you tried the usual suspects such as Marriott, W Hotel etc?

Yep, no joy unfortunately.

I'm surprised there isn't anywhere offering brunch on both days as competition for weekend dining must be pretty fierce.

How about Top Deck?

kjfarr likes this.

Good call!
    Although one of our party is a bit sniffy about Sparkling Wine vs Champagne (not me, I'd hasten to add!), but it's a great venue, so thanks!
    If anyone knows of any more, please keep 'em coming as it's good to have a few in reserve!

And if anyone does know anywhere to get unlimited chapati, as the thread is now tagged, feel free to share. Mmm, chapatti....

Last edited by kjfarr; 30-06-2010 at 12:48 PM.

We went to TOTTs for a friend's birthday on a Saturday - have a vague recollection that she somehow convinced them to do it for us on a Saturday instead of their usual Sunday...can't quite remember now...worth giving them a call to check.

Notice that chapati are amusingly all over the tags section in many threads, since that infamous thread that start it. Was wondering if someone actually make these tags or are they autogenerated? Hungry now too, and I don't want a Mds either... any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by ArKay:
    We went to TOTTs for a friend's birthday on a Saturday - have a vague recollection that she somehow convinced them to do it for us on a Saturday instead of their usual Sunday...can't quite remember now...worth giving them a call to check.
    Brilliant, thanks! Have booked Top Deck for tomorrow but will check out TOTTS for future reference!
    Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't realise Top Deck had Saturday bubbly brunch actually so that's good to know.

Please let us know how the Saturday buffet is (especially compared to the Sunday one if you've done that before).

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast