NFL in Hong Kong!??

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by colleenfleisch:
    I assume we are SOL for college games - we always find those more exciting than NFL (although I am from NY and my husband is from Chicago).
    I listened to the Texas - Ohio State game via Yahoo! Radio last year; cost me US$ 4.95 for a month but it was worth it. In terms of watching live pictures, you're indeed SOL but there are ways to download games afterwards; a previous thread last year explained how to do that.

Thanks

Thank you

For a little while I will not be a "football widow", just a work one. Unfortunately, I love college games - we'll figure out a way online.

Thanks for the info!

Colleen

anybody here tried using Limewire.com or sopcat.com to catch a game?? One of the guys i work with suggested that.

Still investigating the Slingbox......hope is not entirely lost.....yet. I will get my FOOTBALL!!!

Oakland Raiders Territory

Slingbox would solve your problem, so long as you know someone in the states who would install it next to their tv for you and is willing to give up some internet bandwidth during the game.

Alternatively you can find EPSN and the like on internet TV streamed pretty much live (maybe a couple of minutes delay).

There are a number of software tools you can use like PPLive, PPStream (sic), Sopcast etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Geishboy:
    I will get my FOOTBALL!!!
    I thought I was a big fan, but it would never occur to me to stay up all night to watch the games via slingbox. A tip of the hat to you!

So there are absolutely no places to watch NCAA Div1 A football?

Good or bad : 49ers

Hey, 49ers may win 8 games this year.
    Oakland Raider. I am sure what Art Shell will bring. Brooks sucked in NO and now he is the new QB for the Faiders.

One way to do it to have someone recorded in the States, upload it to 2 G-Drives (Gmail drive), download it in HK, burn it and then watch. It is almost as good as the Slingbox since we can't watch it live any way because of the time difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Asian1:
    I watched the Rose Bowl live on TV this year; that and one other BCS Bowl were the only college football games available on ESPN StarSports last season. So a computer with broadband connection is likely to be your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Asian1:
    Games involving popular teams like Notre Dame, USC, and Michigan can be found on torrents. Same thing for NFL games. If only there were some way to watch ESPN College Gameday thru the net...