NFL in Hong Kong!??

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

this will solve all of our problems.

i cant take credit for this. someone brought this up on another board.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobron:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

this will solve all of our problems.

i cant take credit for this. someone brought this up on another board.
    Do you know if it is possible to just purchase individual games? BTW- I'm in a very foul mood today due to the Cowboys losing. Bledsoe better improve his touchdowns to interceptions ratio or else it will be a very ugly season.

Quote Originally Posted by tx75070:
    Do you know if it is possible to just purchase individual games? BTW- I'm in a very foul mood today due to the Cowboys losing. Bledsoe better improve his touchdowns to interceptions ratio or else it will be a very ugly season.
    I would think that you would be in a foul mood anyways since your team has cance....er, I mean, T.O.

T.O may whine like a little b*tch but the man comes to play...

Think Parcells ain't gonna put up him.

tried the NFL gamepass demo from my work computer, and the streaming was way too slow. Guess I won't be watching my Colts win it all this year (as predicted for the hundredth time by the pundits, and we all know where the last few seasons have ended up.. But then again, ;m a Cuns fan too, and hope springs eternal in my heart!)

typo..I meant a Cubs fan!

Cowboys would be out of it when T.O. get suspended in week 8. My G-Men would be following when they have one of the toughest schedules in the NFL. Eli just lost to his big brother Peyton.

I saw the Eagles game! Man! Looks like they are for real.

Quote Originally Posted by tx75070:
    Bledsoe better improve his touchdowns to interceptions ratio or else it will be a very ugly season.
    Aren't you sick of the Cowboys using veteran QBs because of their experience level and then having those same veteran QBs throw interceptions all over the place? At least the rookies have an excuse....
    Dallas looks like the same Dallas team we have seen since Jimmy Johnson's team fell apart--great D that stays on the field all day because the O can't score 21 points. Terrible O that can't string drives together; they look great this series and then again a couple of more times during the game and they put the D in bad spots for the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth:
    Aren't you sick of the Cowboys using veteran QBs because of their experience level and then having those same veteran QBs throw interceptions all over the place? At least the rookies have an excuse....
    Dallas looks like the same Dallas team we have seen since Jimmy Johnson's team fell apart--great D that stays on the field all day because the O can't score 21 points. Terrible O that can't string drives together; they look great this series and then again a couple of more times during the game and they put the D in bad spots for the rest of the game.

You make a good point about veterans throwing interceptions. I hear there is some major grumbling amongst the masses in Dallas now that wants Romo to get in their. I heard he was lights out in the pre-season.

Quote Originally Posted by kapil:
    But then again, I'm a Cubs fan too, and hope springs eternal in my heart!)
    Heheh amen that. I *heart* Derrek Lee.