friendly low stakes poker

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Looking to get a regular game (dealer's choice) going twice a month maybe. Low- med stakes for just havin low key fun. Lookin for 5-6 people (newbies welcome, its just for fun!)

I'd love to join you for a game . .

im down.....

Looks like we got 5 a couple more would be better. Any takers? Women and newbies welcome..just lookin to have a friendly get together and lose a little bit of money

Whereabouts do you expect to play?

low stakes poker night

It would be great if we could set it up in central or thereabouts. I am thinkin 2 friday nights per month or something like that.

How low is low?

also, someone PMd me, but message is unreadable. please resend

I could be in, How low is low ?

For the venu it's quite easy to book a room in a Majong place where usually the will have food include in the price of the room and can serve drink.

well about the low, In US we typically play what's called nickel dime quarter (although no one ever bets a nickel..really) it is good because it keeps the overall loing and winning under control. The big loser will lose about $25 - $50 amd the big winner will win $500 - $800.

In HKD for example, playing 5 card stud, you would ante up say $2 and the the maximum bet would be capped at say $20. The group can decide on exacty the ante ad stakes but somewhere in that ballpark

Also, it is dealers choice, so the deal moves around the table and the dealer calls the game and the stakes. If it is a game soem do not understand, we play a practice hand so everyone gets it...low stakes , low key, just a fun night out with cards, few beers and some snacks or something

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast