indian movies

indian movies

hie,
    i'm an indian and i'll be shifting to hong kong.. was wondering do you get indian movies in theaters or dvds for viewing at home?
    chandu

Quote Originally Posted by chandu:
    hie,
    i'm an indian and i'll be shifting to hong kong.. was wondering do you get indian movies in theaters or dvds for viewing at home?
    chandu
    Here there is no indian movies theatre, but you can definitely get DVDs here.

Quote Originally Posted by chandu:
    hie,
    chandu

Chungking mansion has a Indian shop with DVD & VCDs...pretty cheap and the movies are, more or less, current.

too many movies

dont worry buddy... like laura mentioned, there are some blokes here who sell cheap DVD's ( in kowloon as well as in sheung wan ).Some of my friends have given me a handful to watch.. not too bad... ( though i dont watch too many movies )

i was surprised to find bollywood movies ( DVDs ) in shenzhen too. So u still can touch base with Bollywood and keep urself updated.

you might want to see Mistress of Spices in cinema now? altho, that's not strictly an Indian movie...