Go Italy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If you truly love footy then foget Italy (and chelsea for that matter)

They only excel in the acting and dramtic arts department

wELL IF THEY WIN tHE WORLD CUP
    wE HAVE A NEW TACTIC FOR FOOTY...Italy will be famous for their tactics it ll become a soccer scheme and all nations will try and copy......but tipically Italian.

Anyways besides the drama there is good spirit and gasme.

hi all,

i have a short video clip on how the Italian team train which i wanna share with you guys under WM file. How can I upload it here so that I can share with you all?

tx

Is that the one where they all dive in unison? Ha ha...that is brilliant.

Btw, the match last night was the best of the tournament. So happy that Italia won. FORZA!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

Lets keep our fingers crossed that the best deserves the best.

Facci sognare Italia.

What a game!!!!!!!!!! so excited!

How funny to see people use the word "lucky" to describe the victory of the Azzurri! Right, when France got the penalty kick, it wasn't "lucky"; But Italy was lucky to get the penalty kick. The Portugese player, same as the Aussie, didn't "mean" to knock down the French player. So the penalty awarded to France is justified while the one awarded to Italy was not!?!

And right, Italy was only "lucky" to score at the last 10 minutes of the extra time?!? So, Germany was NOT lucky that when Italy hit the woodwork twice Or Italy was lucky enough to hit the woodwork twice And Aussie was not lucky to have Meterrazi wrongfully dismissed but it is Italy who was lucky to play with 10 men at 50 mins and not got defeated? Just because they are lucky?!

So what some people are trying to say here is: whenever Italy has a goal, it is a LUCKY goal, under whatever circumstances. Their defence and their midfield performance are nothing but only the Goddess of Luck looks after them? When other teams (France, Portugal, Germany, England, etc.) score a goal, it is their "true ability"; if they don't score a goal, it is only because they are "unlucky". I am truly amazed by this "superb logic" Luck Luck Luck... when people cannot find a justified criticism to attack a team they don't like, they tend to use "lucky" to describe the team's victory... WELL DONE!

When a team play well they deserve a recognition; when they give poor performace, they deserve criticism. Italy was a bit crap in the game against USA and they deserved being criticised. I wouldn't say they were brilliant in that game just because I am a fan; and I wouldn't say USA was lucky because I wanted Italy to win.

Anyway, I honestly cannot wait to see how people play with the words "LUCK/LUCKY" to describe the Azzurri if they beat France!

Last edited by Jessica Adams; 08-07-2006 at 12:46 PM.

To all Azzurri fans:

Wondering who would be interested in gathering on Sunday night in Soho to support the Blue Shirt? It would be really nice to cheer your team with a room of the supporters! I normally go to THE SPOT BAR. I went there last time when Italy played against Ukraine and it was absolutely fantastic. We danced, we sang, we cheered the player's name altogether. Of course there is no guarantee of a victory on Sunday, but well... Let's see. If anyone would like to join in, please PM me and I will make some arrangement. Forza Forza Italia!