No time to meet new friends!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Question

Has anyone tried Whirlwinddate? Is it worth the try...i mean not necessarily meeting someone...but getting to know more friends

It won't work - you only get the contact details of the other people if you both decide that you would like to see each other again. I don't think you are allowed to say "all of them".

HongKongGirl_22
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetcorn:
    I have no time to meet friends since I am so busy. All I see are my work colleagues all the time. I want to know new people, and how am I going to do that when I have to work 7 days a week! Anyone help or suggest anything? oh, has anyone tried meeting friends online? I am new to this concept. Do i seem desperate if I do that? I recently joined a dating site [snip] and met a few girls. NOt sure what to do next. Maybe meet wiht them?

Hi sweet corn. You sound like you're a busy person like me!!! Well, I work 7 days a week sometimes as well. I have only 4 days off a month. I think I'm a very busy person. But I make sometime to meet my friends sometimes. I've met a few new friends in HK last yr . But they 're no longer in HK. I've hung out with them only once or twice. I've heard that many people met new friends from this web site. But I haen't met any friend from thsi web site yet. I think It would be cool to meet some new friends. Wish I could meet some nice ones from there soon

You guys should go and see the movie CABLE GUY. There are a lot of wierdo's out there!!!

i am from hong kong

msn : [email protected]

Please can someone explain what we are all working for if it's not to have money to spend doing things with our friends and loved ones?

You must make time for some actual human contact! I met my current friends at a GEO night out and have been hanging out with them ever since. Fortune favours the brave

Same here! My life is revolving around work and collegues and I AM going mad. Particularly I do not understand Cantonese that well and I feel like a total outsider!

I work in QuarryBay area, lives in CWB (Tinhau) and hang out in Central (SOHO/IFC) over the weekend. I just posted a ad also and please give me a buzz if u'd up for a chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten_HK:
    Same here! My life is revolving around work and collegues and I AM going mad. Particularly I do not understand Cantonese that well and I feel like a total outsider!

I work in QuarryBay area, lives in CWB (Tinhau) and hang out in Central (SOHO/IFC) over the weekend. I just posted a ad also and please give me a buzz if u'd up for a chat!

come on people, thats tin hau i saw,kennedy town and central i think... ok, hong kong is small so we're not a million miles from each other... let's meet for real... if only for an hour...

hi kitten... talked to you on an earlier thread

i'm a BBC and have been in HK since Jan and speak cantonese and english so the world will be our oyster... local wan ton or lkf.

i've been in soho a few days so handy to meet everyone and my schedule is pretty flexible. just let me know

kimbo carmen