Like Tree10Likes

Clubs that open on monday night?

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    OK you're crazy. As a man I would be quite happy if you bought me drinks all night long but just a warning I am not that easily got into bed
    Hahaha. Well no, I am not buying you any drinks or anything :P. If you want free drinks, go to Insomnia on Tuesdays, take your name card and you can get all free drinks and food there. :P

PS, do not forget your name card :P
    Last edited by delicatemermaid; 05-07-2010 at 02:31 PM.

OK you're crazy. As a man I would be quite happy if you bought me drinks all night long but just a warning I am not that easily got into bed
    Remember Mrs. Hullexile ...

Quote Originally Posted by delicatemermaid:
    Hahaha. Well no, I am not buying you any drinks or anything :P. If you want free drinks, go to Insomnia on Tuesdays, take your name card and you can get all free drinks and food there. :P

PS, do not forget your name card :P
    I have been to insomnia a few times, and never for once I enjoyed my time there.
    But on thursdays you can get quite a few bars/pubs/clubs doing "ladies night"...give it a go. Or wednesdays in wanchai..
    Last edited by gunsnroses; 05-07-2010 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Remember Mrs. Hullexile ...
    She is never far from my thoughts (or my wallet)

She is never far from my thoughts (or my wallet)
    Lucky her then.

I have been to insomnia a few times, and never for once I enjoyed my time there.
    But on thursdays you can get quite a few bars/pubs/clubs doing "ladies night"...give it a go.
    I doubt I will go on Thursdays just for "ladies night". Really not interested in those free drinks. I am happy with my vodka in lemon soda, even if I have to pay for it!

I doubt I will go on Thursdays just for "ladies night". Really not interested in those free drinks. I am happy with my vodka in lemon soda, even if I have to pay for it!
    That's a rookie mistake, vodka in lemon soda. tut tut, vodka should be with cranberry..unless of course you are a man.
    Last edited by gunsnroses; 05-07-2010 at 03:40 PM.

That's a rookie mistake, vodka in lemon soda. tut tut, vodka should be with cranberry..unless of course you are a man.
    100% female here. Tried vodka with cranberrybefore but really dint like it at all. But then that place made pathetic vodka lemon.
    Any place you would recommend?

Or wednesdays in wanchai..
    Just realised you edited your reply. Wan Chai is a big no-no! Havent been to any bars in Wan Chai though I work in Wan Chai. Crowd is not good at all and given all those curtain bars around, I prefer going to LKF/Soho. The only place I enjoy in Wan Chai is Coyote.

100% female here. Tried vodka with cranberrybefore but really dint like it at all. But then that place made pathetic vodka lemon.
    Any place you would recommend?
    umm, this is a standard drink, unless they are really bad at standard drinks. Which place did you go to btw?

Just realised you edited your reply. Wan Chai is a big no-no! Havent been to any bars in Wan Chai though I work in Wan Chai. Crowd is not good at all and given all those curtain bars around, I prefer going to LKF/Soho. The only place I enjoy in Wan Chai is Coyote.
    I think mes-amis is quite nice and so is typhoon, and crowd is just the same as you see in lkf. Yes, I can't really comment on soho crowd as I hardly bother to go towards south of hollywood road, unless my friends want to.
    delicatemermaid likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast