Any Karaoke Bars? (public, not private room)

Closed Thread

Any Karaoke Bars? (public, not private room)

Just wondering whether anyone knows of a proper karaoke bar (not the private room type). Do they exist here?

Hi Annica,

Have you gotten any responses on your search for karaoke bars?

We are planning on going tonight with a group of people but still have to figure out where to go.

Hope to hear from you!

Irene

Hardys in Lan Kwai Fong is pretty much the only western karaoke bar that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Hardys in Lan Kwai Fong is pretty much the only western karaoke bar that I know of.
    Yeah, KIA is right. It's a real shame that there is no other Western bar with Karaoke... and Hardys is rather boring I would say.
    Really weird that all locals love this private room karaoke so much. It's much more fun to sing in a real bar... I do miss that. Back in Germany, I used to go to an Irish Pub once a week.... was always sooo funny....

Maybe we should open another Irish Pub with Karaoke?!?

Well tonight we'll try Hardys...have to make a decision at some point!

So anyone who can or cannot sing and wants to join tonight...10pm Hardys.

See you there!

Irene

We would be there next door at Als Diner

in tung chung have a public karaoke. no charge for the place only drinks they charge you over there and it has a billiard table aswell. $120 for a six bucket of beer. its called mood@downtown No booths, no VIPs... just a public karaoke for everyone.

It seems to be more popular around the TST area. I've been to one near Minden Ave.

Actually there are many many bars have karaoke system for you to sing in Wanchai, Causeway Bay, TST but most of them are local style that using cordless mic and you stay at your seat while singing karaoke!! and people mostly sing local canton pop songs.....