Kegs of beer 4 private parties

Closed Thread

Kegs of beer 4 private parties

I've heard that you can buy/rent a keg of beer from carlsberg and i think san miguel as well for private parties here in hk. i've got two questions:
    1. does anyone know who to call or talk to about ordering one?
    2. does anyone know if there are other beers available in kegs like Hoegaarden for example?

i'm looking at getting one for friday night 4th aug 06 so any quick responses would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
    deepblur

if i find out for you, can i come i remember gettin drunk at my first kegger in georgia when i was like...16 or 17...almost got into a tryst with a hot chick in her 20s. Now if only I could go back in time...

Last edited by jayinhongkong; 31-07-2006 at 11:44 PM.

found a few

ok i found a few different beer kegs available from carlsberg.com.hk - go to the website and click on company and then home delivery. they have carlsberg, tuborg, kilkenny, guiness and a few others that range in price from 630 - 1500+ includes delivery, pump and cooler machine. you can call Johnny there to help you out. 93267327. if anyone finds hoegaarden in kegs in hk, please let me know.

thanks,
    deepblur

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson...."Mmmmmm.......Hoegaarden...." (drool)

If you get some, lemme know....i'll drop by unannounced...

I think Ho-Garden is supplied by Interbrew, the same people responsible for countless Stella headaches.
    Otherwise call up one of the bars who serve it and ask them.
    Alternatively Wellcome sells mini-kegs of Heineken which work out pretty cheap.

lol...when I was in Amsterdam, they pronounced Hoegaarden as "WHO-hard-in" (with the stress on the Who). I think that's right...difficult to remember anything from Amsterdam...

1000th post! Woo hoo!

Deep,
    I sent you a pm.
    J