Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By chezmoi
  • 1 Post By koreanmiss

Save Tai Long Sai Wan

Save Tai Long Sai Wan

Tai Long Sai Wan, one of Hong Kong's top scenic spots, has become the talk of the town after it was destroyed by a private development project. The incident also reveals how our handicapped nature conservation land policy is for the countryside. Please sign up to our petition letter to voice your complaints and demands directly to Office of the Chief Executive, the Environmental Bureau, the Development Bureau, and the Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department to express your complaints and demands!

WWF - Save Tai Long Sai Wan!

i can't stand how they are destroying these natural spots as though it doesnt matter.

Doesn't HK have enough luxury homes? I'd like to see the government take a stand against the developers - but it's never going to happen is it..

Gatts likes this.

I received the petition in my e-mail inbox and signed on as well as forwarded it to a few people in my address book, whom I think care enough to address the problem of gummint apathy towards Hong Kong's natural environment, and who have several large circles of friends.

This is downright unacceptable.

Is there actually anything that can be done?

Does anyone know of a planning application or committee application that can be opposed somehow?