any backgammon players?

Cool any backgammon players?

I'm trying to see if there is anyone out there who fancies meeting up for an evening or regular basis, probably in a bar or somewhere similar in Central, for some backgammon games.

no gambling, just for fun! if you have friends that are curious and want to find out about this game, it's cool for them to come join us too!

Please get in touch if you are interest.

hi there
    i have been playing in play65 for years. they called me after 3 years and convinced me to play with real money. I lost all. However I still play all the time for fun as I cannot locate any backgammon club in Hong Kong. Well as long as you stay cool I think nobody can urge you. right ? have fun..

Where is the place in HK can play backgammom?

Hi,

I play backgammom only for fun, I learnt from my friend. I am not very good player but I keen to learn more. Where is the place we can play regularly in central or somewhere in Hong Kong Island?

I look forward to hear from you soon.

Regards, Eva

Quote Originally Posted by multi_tata:
    I'm trying to see if there is anyone out there who fancies meeting up for an evening or regular basis, probably in a bar or somewhere similar in Central, for some backgammon games.

no gambling, just for fun! if you have friends that are curious and want to find out about this game, it's cool for them to come join us too!

Please get in touch if you are interest.

Can a beginner who wants to learn backgammon join?

I have played some in the past but am a bit rusty and coming from a Greek background, I feel I should know how to play better...

Dunno about a 'club', but I'd be happy to meet up somewhere like Cafe O (home of the late lamented board games club) with a couple of boards for some coffee and play. I do have a decent wooden board, which I hunted down in a market last summer.

I'm sure beginners would find a willing teacher or two - but the one thing I would say is we'd have to fix up front that it was purely play for fun, no gambling...

backgammon

In the interest of forming a group of players and possibly a club we are targeting next Thursday 1/29 as a backgammon night in a to be determined venue in Central. Whether this night works for you or not, if you have interest drop us a line with a way of contacting you by email so we can put you on our list. The goal is to get enough participants so we can start to schedule a regular night