Mariah Carey Live in Hong Kong - Oct 28!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

hmmm...look like only Me and Donabel are the only MC Fan over here. Thanks for showing some Luvvvv here---Donabel.
    Jsut like Donabel said, no public tickets yet is for sale. Will update yo'll once HK tickets is for sale.

Luvvv for the Diva--MC!!!!!

YES!!!

i'm soooooo going.

i heard rumours that she would tour hk early in the year, then no news,.. but this is confirmation she will be in hk??

It is true. It's already up on www.mariahcarey.com. Hope they don't cancel it at the last minute, like the Jamie Cullum show a few months back (they re-scheduled it after a month, anyway).

Also, people in Manila also know about it.. so I guess the promotions are out..

The tickets are frigging expensive! I think the cheapest ticket is almost $1000 HKD...

I'm like a HUGE mariah fan!!!! I'm like sooooooo going, don't care how expensive it is!!!! Havent been in hk long, still cant believe she is coming!
    it's like that ya'll!!!!!

the ticket will be out on on 4th Sept, at 2 pm

although i am not a big fan, i am going. according to the yahoo news (most likely the press release from the organizer), the most expensive ticket is $1,288. there's an enquiry hotline: 28248406

i tried calling this number today, but no one answer.

excellent... thanks minmin! yes will def try and get tickets... If any one is interested in going together (thats if we get tickets!!!) let me knw!

Tijen, please tell me when you'll get the tickets ... Maybe we can go and sit together, as none of my friends here want to go. It'll be nice to sit with someone I know (sort of)

Where is kg04?

Daa...Donabel....i'm right over here. By the way, how can you go to see Mariah without me!!!! heeeee

Whoever got the latest updates on the ticket sales...Please DO let people know.

peace

minmin! those prices.....r u sure they r the HK prices? i know the most expensive for her US tour is US$150, but my friend showed me a list where it said hk tix were from 1000 to 5000 bux - i HOPE it was a joke!!!!

im tryin to see her while im in NY - i was so stupid not to go to her concert last wednesday - JayZ, P diddy, Da Brat, Keshia Cole and others showed up n performed w her too!
    i didnt go cos i was debating whether to pay US$100 or not.....but now after hearing the HK prices - im kickin myself!!!