indian dieing to meet more ppl

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

indian dieing to meet more ppl

well ive moved to hong kong bout 5 months ago...and i still only know my work ppl. i ned to egt to know some more ppl especially indians. how am i supposed to go around doing that? i love going out partying and do go to lang kwai fong quite often but its not quite the same as partying ith friends. any suggestions guys?

Death is a pretty severe way to meet people.

We do go out every now and then. Will probably put together something in a couple of weeks time in Lan Kwai Fong.

u could come to the happy hour event happening at la bodega!

Quote Originally Posted by tangy13:
    u could come to the happy hour event happening at la bodega!
    hey that seems like a cool idea , only if i knew where la bodega was? and whens happy hour??

And you claim you hang around in Lan Kwai Fong?

Use our wonderful search box to your left.

Friday night

Quote Originally Posted by quantumz:
    hey that seems like a cool idea , only if i knew where la bodega was? and whens happy hour??
    hello please i want to know that can other members join the fun on friday night and what is the dress code and time and the right address. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by quantumz:
    well ive moved to hong kong bout 5 months ago...and i still only know my work ppl. i ned to egt to know some more ppl especially indians. how am i supposed to go around doing that? i love going out partying and do go to lang kwai fong quite often but its not quite the same as partying ith friends. any suggestions guys?

quantumz.... Come and join us tomorrow for Happy hour. Email me [email protected] if meeded

Are you male or female? I putting a cooking session for the female soon. Let me know if interested.

Good to see that there r so many indians in HK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all
    I'm Rahul staying in delhi
    I'm a CA presently working in a good company - but not much happy with my job profile
    I've got a job opportunity with Schneider electricals(French MNC) - they're offering me jobb but the first 2 years i will have to spend in HK. now , i am little confused about moving to HK

how's HK as a city to live- i mean is it cosmoplitan culture - people from indai, america, britsh or mainly local native
    R there lot of indians over ther
    how's the climate
    and the rates which r being posted - it seems that the city is very expensiive - what amount of daily allowance would be sufficient

and would like to have ur guidance on any other aspects as at this time i 'm myself not very sure ?

Thanks

Hello

Hi,
    Are there any indian bars or clubs in HK?

an indian like u

Hi there...

been almost 4 mths in hk now...
    having the same story like urz...

email me: [email protected]

22/m

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast