HAPPY HOUR this Friday 16/4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by narindarkaur
    please can i jion you all and get to know you. what is the dress code and please the right address and the time .and if someone wants to leave by 6.45.p.m. is that okay ,thanks
    please also the right address .and i am not a young person .bye

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by narindarkaur
    please can i jion you all and get to know you. what is the dress code and please the right address and the time .and if someone wants to leave by 6.45.p.m. is that okay ,thanks

narindarkaur...... there's no dress code beside the fact that clothing require

Happy Hour from 5-8, but most people will arrive around 6 or so. You can leave anytime my dear, but you will miss out of alot of folks whom arriving late Email me at [email protected] if needed.
    PS: i did a search on yellow page and the only address show up for the location is
    La Bodega
    Ho Lee Coml Bldg, Central District
    Tel: 2524 7790

Me and some other folks meeting up at MTR station and go there together. Fell free to join us.
    And don't worry about not being young. I'm sure there will be some around your age .... assuming u was born afer 1900
    Last edited by FallingStar; 15-04-2004 at 04:40 PM.

>> born afer 1930

This rules most of us lot out.

is 1900 better?

Quote Originally Posted by FallingStar
    i got women cooking group during weekend. working on the detail now. email me [email protected] if interested

Lily,

Another member HKFooey organised a weekend playgroup. More info here:
    http://forum.geobaby.com/showthread.php?threadid=114005

Cooking group sounds interesting. Whereabouts do you plan on doing it?

Rani

Quote Originally Posted by rani
    Lily,

Another member organised HKFooey a weekend playgroup. More info here:
    http://forum.geobaby.com/showthread.php?threadid=114005

Cooking group sounds interesting. Whereabouts do you plan on doing it?

Rani
    My place and some other expat places also. This was the main reason why we having this Happy Hour get together thing. So some of us girl can meet together and get to know each other a bit better. But we will be bring our hubiie/bf/lover also. And all the boys can play together. As the result of that, we inviting everyone to come

If anyone interesting in our little cooking group, Email me or look for me tomoorw.

BTW, i won;t be qualify to joing HKFooey weekend playgroup. Have no kid and still a kid myself
    Last edited by FallingStar; 15-04-2004 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    I have to say that I am troubled by your assumption that only women would be interested in a cooking group.

(If a man had said the reverse about, say, a computing group then he would have been flamed!)
    Paul....that wasn't my intention. Any men wellcome to join us. I just happened to find only women interested in my cooking group. Sadly no men want to join us So far i can only gather women, find me a man who can cook will ya?

Thumbs up

Hi ho -

I'm going to try to make it - I'm usually out of the loop in Kwun Tong but happen to be in central for a meeting tomorrow afternoon - serendipity!

How will we recognize the group? I'm John [email protected]

Cheers...
    JJ

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    By the way, I come from the Keith Floyd school of cookery - I can only do it with a glass of vino in my hand. I hope that wouldn't be a problem

Vino in hand sounds good to me. I'm in!

Rani

Keith Floyd school classmate

Finally, I've found a classmate I never knew!
    Its really insipiring and one can become very creative under the influence of wine.

Cheers to Keith!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast