Like Tree5Likes

Locations for a quickie in Central / PP

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Locations for a quickie in Central / PP

I don't know if this question is allowed, if there is a moderator in here, let me know if it isn't.

My boyfriend works in a bar (i.e. in the evening until very late) and I work in an office (8am-7pm) so we hardly ever see each other during our respective waking hours.

I am located in Central, but quite near PP. Sometimes we have lunch together and wonder where we could have a quick one without going to the expense of renting a hotel room for just half an hour to an hour. We do not fancy the disabled toilet (too dirty and smelly) nor can we go into the changing room of a boutique (too many people queuing).

Any suggestions where we could have reasonable privacy? Anywhere in Central or Pacific place with say, a private telephone room with a door, like they used to have in hotels, or such?

You could get a very basic clean hotel room for about $200 so it's not that big an expense.

The PP cinemas tend to have very few people in them during the day, so that might work if you can be quiet.

Are there such hotels in Central/PP? I can only think of the 2 Mandarins, Four Seasons, LKF Hotel (which still aint cheap), and the 4 also expensive PP ones....

Cinemas are a bit risky as the screen tends to light up the cinema and there area always staff standing by the door watching the movie when they are bored during the day. I have been to see a 2:30pm show before and it wasn't that empty....

Yes. There's The Eden (or whatever it's called these days) in Central and a few places close by PP (just into Wanchai). Clearly they don't look like the Shang or the FS! They are somewhat more, er, basic and discrete.

Depending on your budget you could just rent a shag pad for about $4,000 per month.

hahaha! I thought that was just a catching thread name to entice us to click in didnt know you were serious, too funny. good luck finding a place though!!

Eden goes for HK$280 per 2 hours or something like that. It's in Central on Wellington St.

how quick are we talking about....you should check out rooftops then.

There's plenty of alleys. Nothing's like a quick shag behind a dumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by Master:
    There's plenty of alleys. Nothing's like a quick shag behind a dumpster.
    I doubt that would work in a crowded city like HK and that too in central area.

To OP, why don't you take a weekday off and spend a nice day at the beach, 10-1to-1 the beach would be deserted and you can have as much quiet (or otherwise) shag time you want.

Do you have any nice friends who will let you borrow their apartment ?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast