Like Tree6Likes

Dungeons and Dragons

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jivetalk:
    They aren't sold in HK. But they have might & magic for some reason in MK
    Yes, they are sold. There is a wargames shop in Kowloon which sells a lot of old 3.0, 3.5 and d20 stuff, with some booklets at very low prices. Take a look at it, it's worthy:

WARGAMES CLUB
    Flat B, 8/F., Hua Chiao Commercial Centre
    678 Nathan Road, Mongkok

Good luck in finding what you need!

Quote Originally Posted by joan_fortuna:
    Yes, they are sold. There is a wargames shop in Kowloon which sells a lot of old 3.0, 3.5 and d20 stuff, with some booklets at very low prices. Take a look at it, it's worthy:

WARGAMES CLUB
    Flat B, 8/F., Hua Chiao Commercial Centre
    678 Nathan Road, Mongkok

Good luck in finding what you need!
    Interesting. Got to check it out.

Okay, gonna try this one more time.

Looking to start up a game of AD&D 2e, D&D 3e/3.5e, Pathfinder, OD&D, AD&D 1e, Sci Fi/Horror D20 or anything similar once a month or so. Ideally I would host and gm the game but at this point I'd also be happy to join any existing games out there. If you are interested sms me at 9107-9061.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumy:
    Okay, gonna try this one more time.

Looking to start up a game of AD&D 2e, D&D 3e/3.5e, Pathfinder, OD&D, AD&D 1e, Sci Fi/Horror D20 or anything similar once a month or so. Ideally I would host and gm the game but at this point I'd also be happy to join any existing games out there. If you are interested sms me at 9107-9061.
    Hey Sumy, were you able to pull a group together? I'm a noob but I'm down for some adventuring and storytelling. Send me a PM.

hi!
    i m willing to join any good company
    same: send me MP if u still have seats

http://nwn.wikia.com/wiki/World_of_Mellus - this server running NWN is up and running - hosted in Australia so admin support is available at reasonable hours. NWN is basically AD&D 3.5 - ok, it's online and it's not the same as pen and paper - but it's available 24/7. Give it a try if you want/can.

Hi everyone

I would like set up a dinner/beer night for people who are interested, or are playing, D&D, Pathfinder etc.
    I am part of an active group of Pathfinder players who meet every two weeks approximately. Although we are not currently looking for any new players, we would like to meet anyone who has a similar interest to us. Wives and girlfriends welcome too. All very casual.

At this stage, I suggest meeting at Schnurrbart in Lan Kwai Fong on Friday the 28th of June.
    The address is
    G/F 29 D' Aguilar Street, Central Hong Kong.

If you would like to go, please text me on 97124404 so that I can book a table or two.

Regards,

Carsten

Hello,
    I d like to start a Legend of the 5 Rings table after the summer break,
    i use to play with 3 fds in my place, twice a month more or less, usually on sunday afternoons, sometimes saturday nights.

alviator likes this.

mokoro likes this.

HI!
    as i mentionned before, I d like to GM some Legend of the Five Rings (4ed),
    anyone interested?