Like Tree6Likes

Dungeons and Dragons

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Quote Originally Posted by mrsguntrip:
    thanks awyoung, I'm thinking to bring Agricola, Discworld, Firefly and Catan etc. Also contemplating about Hero Quest lol.
    Yeah there are 2 active board game groups in meetup.com one is around the HK island and Kowloon area the other is in the new territories area. Haven't been to either though.

I have a few kickstarter board games like insecurity and heroes wanted. Munchkin, cards against humanity, a few pnp from kickstarter, star wars LCG and then some.

thanks awyoung, I'm thinking to bring Agricola, Discworld, Firefly and Catan etc. Also contemplating about Hero Quest lol.
    if u bring Catan, my mrs would loooove to meet u! Drop a PM if u do. Cheers

Cool, we are going live nearby Sheung Wan, so likely to join the HK island /Kowloon group then.

I will PM you once we land and settle down

awyoung likes this.

Cool, we are going live nearby Sheung Wan, so likely to join the HK island /Kowloon group then.

I will PM you once we land and settle down
    we are in taikoo, HK island east.
    dont be a stranger
    mrsguntrip likes this.

Hi everyone, new to HK. Will be living in Hung Hom in Kowloon for three months. I love settlers and munchkin and have played some dominion. I would love to play some DnD but don't have any experience playing (just listening to podcasts). If anyone needs another player for anything send me a message. I think I'll check meetups as well.

Richard

Ok, finally got some time for this... Going to open a new group for D&D 3.5. Medieval-style setting with dots of fantasy. Searching for 2-3 people to join, no experience required. Location: Tuen Mun. Possibly on Saturdays afternoons. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Looking for 1-2 players

Tabletop gaming group looking to add 1-2 players for a group resuming soon. Sundays, once or twice a month, in Ma On Shan. Anyone interested contact me here or text me at 9107-9061. We recently lost a player due to a change in his career and recently decided (as a group) to no longer invite a player to the games.

Same as prior poster. Long-term RPG group (5+ years) losing a member to relocation away from HK. Looking for 1 or 2 new players.

We play 5th edition D&D. We are mostly professionals looking to blow off steam every other weekend. Campaigns will be homebrew and/or adaptations of published adventures, but always high quality.

Text or whatsapp me at 6461-2890.

Cheers,
    BMM

Dungeon Master Required

Hi guys,

My 10 years old son recently is really into D&D and while I played before many years ago, I am not able to be the DM myself.

We are looking for an experienced DM, who will able to play with us either at our home or outside. And I would be happy to compensate the DM for the trouble.

Please let me know if anyone is happy to take us up!

Brandon

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18