Like Tree6Likes

Dungeons and Dragons

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18

Quote Originally Posted by mrsguntrip:
    thanks awyoung, I'm thinking to bring Agricola, Discworld, Firefly and Catan etc. Also contemplating about Hero Quest lol.
    Yeah there are 2 active board game groups in meetup.com one is around the HK island and Kowloon area the other is in the new territories area. Haven't been to either though.

I have a few kickstarter board games like insecurity and heroes wanted. Munchkin, cards against humanity, a few pnp from kickstarter, star wars LCG and then some.

thanks awyoung, I'm thinking to bring Agricola, Discworld, Firefly and Catan etc. Also contemplating about Hero Quest lol.
    if u bring Catan, my mrs would loooove to meet u! Drop a PM if u do. Cheers

Cool, we are going live nearby Sheung Wan, so likely to join the HK island /Kowloon group then.

I will PM you once we land and settle down

awyoung likes this.

Cool, we are going live nearby Sheung Wan, so likely to join the HK island /Kowloon group then.

I will PM you once we land and settle down
    we are in taikoo, HK island east.
    dont be a stranger
    mrsguntrip likes this.

Hi everyone, new to HK. Will be living in Hung Hom in Kowloon for three months. I love settlers and munchkin and have played some dominion. I would love to play some DnD but don't have any experience playing (just listening to podcasts). If anyone needs another player for anything send me a message. I think I'll check meetups as well.

Richard

Ok, finally got some time for this... Going to open a new group for D&D 3.5. Medieval-style setting with dots of fantasy. Searching for 2-3 people to join, no experience required. Location: Tuen Mun. Possibly on Saturdays afternoons. Send me a private message if you are interested.

Looking for 1-2 players

Tabletop gaming group looking to add 1-2 players for a group resuming soon. Sundays, once or twice a month, in Ma On Shan. Anyone interested contact me here or text me at 9107-9061. We recently lost a player due to a change in his career and recently decided (as a group) to no longer invite a player to the games.

Same as prior poster. Long-term RPG group (5+ years) losing a member to relocation away from HK. Looking for 1 or 2 new players.

We play 5th edition D&D. We are mostly professionals looking to blow off steam every other weekend. Campaigns will be homebrew and/or adaptations of published adventures, but always high quality.

Text or whatsapp me at 6461-2890.

Cheers,
    BMM

Dungeon Master Required

Hi guys,

My 10 years old son recently is really into D&D and while I played before many years ago, I am not able to be the DM myself.

We are looking for an experienced DM, who will able to play with us either at our home or outside. And I would be happy to compensate the DM for the trouble.

Please let me know if anyone is happy to take us up!

Brandon