Like Tree6Likes

Dungeons and Dragons

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast

Dungeons and Dragons

Anybody interested in getting a troupe together for some Rping?

jivetalk, Shutensa and I are looking for a couple of players to fill out the group. PM me if you're still interested.

I haven't gamed in years - and it's a long longer than that since I've played actual D&D

I'd probably be up for giving it a try once I'm back in HK thought...

Look On, As We Take Geoexpat Deeper Into The Heart Of el Diabloooooo

Found a DM

Found an experienced 2nd Ed. DM. He's also willing to play 3rd ed. You guys want to set a day and get together?

sure, what day? Week nights are probably best for me as my weekends are pretty much toast.

availability

I'm free weekend nights and sundays, tentatively speaking.

Searching for a AD&D (2nd Edition) or D&D (3rd Edition) group

Hello.

Seasoned role-player seeking to start (or join) a group of people for some gaming. Either AD&D (2nd Ed.) or D&D (3rd Ed.). I have about 18 years experience of playing AD&D, primarily as a Dungeon Master. Of course I have experience as a player also.

I am not really familiar with the 3rd Edition rules, as I have just tried playing them once. So if the game is to be conducted with the new rules, I'd prefer not to be the Dungeon Master in the setting.

Currently I am working on fleshing out the details of my own campaign setting (set in the 2nd Edition rule world). Which is a huge shitload of work. Pardon my Cantonese.

Well about myself, well I am 31 years old, and originally from Denmark. What else could be of interest? Hmmm, well I have the essential books for the 2nd Ed. But in addition to that, I've got almost everything for 2nd Ed. and 3rd Ed. on pdf (obtained from the Internet)... haha... I also have a shitload of dice and miniatures.

Alright, well I hope to get some gaming started, as I've been in HK over 2 years, with virtually no chance for gaming. As Chinese people just play games where they can wager money!! Sheesh!

Don't worry we'll find a way to wager on DnD as well

Mind telling us when you are available to get together?

I am a former DM and player too.

Note that the latest edition is 3.5

At the moment I do not play PnP because of RL contraints I do however play weekly with people around the World some in Asia and some further away (North America and Europe) we play NWN (and are waiting for the release of NWN2 at the end of this month).

Still I don't mind meeting up with you guys and see if we can do something together.

In the old days we had our Friday night game but that was before the guys got job, wife, kids, morgage and stuff...

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 9 ... LastLast