Like Tree10Likes

Best Pizza in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast

Danny of Pizza Milano is at the top of Gage St, above the Te pasta place. Surprisingly laid back atmosphere for being in the middle of Central, and he's got the rooftop too.

He also runs the chilled out place with the same name on Lamma.

Any idea where I can get proper Italian style pizzas in HK?

Thin wood fired crispy crust, simple fillings like fresh mozzarella and prosciutto crudo.

Actually I had a pizza last night at Cafe O in Queens Road Central and it was delicious. Nice thin crust and good toppings. Havent tried the other places yet they may be better.

peak cafe bar, soho and Pizza express (soho, Quarry Bay, wanchai and I'm sure somewhere else I cannot recall) both serve up a decent pizza.

Seeing you guys talk about pizza pizza and pizza, I really want to have one.....yummy yummy....

Why don't you? I'm going out for one now, all this pizza talk got me back in the pizza mood. I've been trying to go out for the last hour but keep getting emails....!!!

Last edited by Andrew W Scott; 02-10-2006 at 09:03 PM.

Forget about emails. Go get your pizza!:P

Wildfire, for sure!! Thin, crispy crust..., just the right amount of taste and oomph....

If anyone happens to swing by Yuen Long i recommend open kitchen, by far the best pizza i had in HK.
    But like Shri said..i too have been unable to find a pizza with egg..sigh

Oh and Shri if you find a pizza with egg. please gimme a shout

Since when has it been called "pizza with egg"?

Quote Originally Posted by JohanSWE:
    If anyone happens to swing by Yuen Long i recommend open kitchen, by far the best pizza i had in HK.
    But like Shri said..i too have been unable to find a pizza with egg..sigh

Oh and Shri if you find a pizza with egg. please gimme a shout
    Call it what it is - THE AUSSIE PIZZA!!!

(In Australia, there is a standard variety of pizza called an "Aussie" which always has egg on it. It also usually has ham and sometimes has bacon. It may even have pineapple, but now we're getting into "Hawaiian" territory)

http://www.grubshack.com/essays/aussiepizza.html
    k4713 likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 10 ... LastLast