Like Tree10Likes

Best Pizza in Hong Kong

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Wildfire Soho pizza

Just got back about an hour ago from pizza at Wildfire Soho.

Pizza - 7.5/10. Very good, but not especially better than the one I had at Cafe O Queens Road Central.

Ambience - 8.5/10. Excellent. Nice dim lighting, candles, loungy kind of music I like, relaxed attitude, cute waitress. boys only read this bit: (cute waitress can be a negative thing if you are taking a member of the fairer sex out - NEVER stare at a cute girl when you are out with another girl!)

girls may resume reading here:
    Coffee - 6/10. Actually, this is not a particularly bad rating for HK coffee.

Hours - 9/10. They said they were going to be open until 2am, so if you ever want a very late night pizza, this could be a good place.

Great Pizza

OK, husband is a pizza lover. We have found this place does one of the best pizza's with a lovely egg on top, not too hard, not too runny!

We're staying at the Harbour Plaza Hotel in Hung Hom (TST side). They have a lovely outside dinning area called the 'Waterfront bar and terrace'. Easily accessable by the fairy from Wan Chai directly to the Harbout Plaza Hotel.

Their pizza is thin and crispy, with a nice layer of ham, salami, artichokes, cheese and an egg smack in the centre......PERFECT.....for pizza lovers.....worth the effort in getting there.....reasonable price.....great seroundings.

other food on menu is also nice.

Give it a go, worth the effort of travel.

Yeah that fairy can get anywhere...

...jusT teesing, I mayke a lott of typos two...

Seriously, I have put it on my list of places to check out thanks for the tip

Hey robare,

Habitu - The Pier
    Shop OT G63
    G/F Ocean Terminal
    Harbour City
    Kowloon
    Tel 3101 0901

Enjoy!

what, nobody likes Pepperoni's? best pizza/italian hangout in town...escalator and staunton. relatively affordable, too.

Delivery Pizzas

Pepperoni's - Yankee Style, Good deal 2 for 1 on Mondays. We order Thin crust, extra cheese and *extra sauce* Make sure you tell them you won't pay if it's not hot when it arrives.

Pizza Box - Cheap delivery, better than Pizza Hut, again, order extra sauce and cheese for best results. Spicy Deluxe has jalapenos and susage, really tasty -- oh and they have a 2 for 1 deal on reasonably sized 'large' pizzas. Usually arrives hot.

Pizza Italia - Italian Style (brick oven?) - the best, but I had a hassle getting them to deliver to Causeway Bay for free (though on the menu it says they deliver there), so I don't order from them any more. Good even if it's cold though.

Pizzeria Italiana is definitely my favorite pick! Pizza Express probably comes in second. I had an 18" pie from New York Pizzah tonight. Never again.

Pizza delivery to Peel St?

At home with tourist's stomach drivelling over the keyboard... I could not resist chicken fajitas with a colleague yesterday night even though not fully rocovered. Bad choice: I had stomach cramps all night and could not work today. I will not get a pizza tonight, but hey let a man dream a little

Question: I live at Peel St, Central, where do I buy pizza for delivery from (links/numbers appreciated)? Also, do I tip the guy/girl who delivers?

I now find Cafe O's to be the best pizza in town, followed by Pizza Express and Pizzeria Italia.

http://www.foodxpress.hk/fx/GroupFront.do

Pizzeria Italia delivers to you.

http://www.sohodelivery.com.hk/restaurant.asp

So do Cafe O and Pizza Milano. Haven't tried Milano yet though.

Tipping is expected. 10% should do it, but these guys don't make much, so if you tip more, they'll definitely appreciate it.

Thanks for that, the thread is bookmarked

Quote Originally Posted by jayinhongkong:
    I now find Cafe O's to be the best pizza in town, followed by Pizza Express and Pizzeria Italia.

http://www.foodxpress.hk/fx/GroupFront.do

Pizzeria Italia delivers to you.

http://www.sohodelivery.com.hk/restaurant.asp

So do Cafe O and Pizza Milano. Haven't tried Milano yet though.

Tipping is expected. 10% should do it, but these guys don't make much, so if you tip more, they'll definitely appreciate it.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast