Dancing people????

Closed Thread

Smile Dancing people????

HI.....im just new here.....im very interested to meet new friends and especially people who love to dance (any kinda dance, e.g. jazz...hip hop... latin..watever....) Anyway, if you are that kind of person who is in love with dancin, then i would love to be friend with u!

HI.....im just new here.....im very interested to meet new friends and especially people who love to dance (any kinda dance, e.g. jazz...hip hop... latin..watever....) Anyway, if you are that kind of person who is in love with dancin, then i would love to be friend with u! And if there's any gathering or dance party happening........pls let me know.......I would be thrilled to know some new friends from here! THX THX!!

Hi MaiCho,

I love Salsa, Hip-hop dancing. I have learning Latin dancing now.
    I and my friends always go to C Club on Tuesday. If you are interested, welcome join together.

http://www.hkmambo.com/main/club.html

Smile

Oh....i would love to join you at C Club. Is it the salsa nite? I have not danced salsa before, but really wanna learn and have fun. And where do u learn latin?

< Is it the salsa nite? I have not danced salsa before, but really wanna learn and have fun. And where do u learn latin? >

Yes, It is. It has one hour free class for beginner at 8:00 pm and no admission fee.
    I learn latin dancing at Studio Wan Chai on every Wedesday.
    I am a beginner, the fee HK$240 for 4 class. Next week is frist class to learn Cha Cha Cha.

I'm keen to go dancing tonight...?....

tuesday dancing

Tuesday night at C-club sounds great. I'd love to join you guys

Um.....next week my first lesson of salsa.......haha......so excited.....hope it goes well. Soon i can start join you guys to the dancing nites at C Club. Yeah!!

Mai Cho, where are you gonna take your salsa lesson? im also interested.

salsa

hi!
    i love salsa and join you if you like! when do you go next time?
    cheers, tom