Anyone been to the new bar called Lily's in LKF hotel?

Closed Thread

Anyone been to the new bar called Lily's in LKF hotel?

Anyone been? What's it like inside? Thinking about doing a small gathering there but it's so new there are no photos online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted via Mobile Device

No never been but I have seen two articles about it. One gave it a five out of five for cocktail creation. The second is in the latest time out for the best cocktail in town. I will be checking it out, but drinks are around 100+ so let's hope they have happy hr!
    Posted via Mobile Device

No happy hour and they don't plan on having one soon, Its just not that type of bar
    Ken, you need to book seats and a table if you want a gathering there otherwise you'll be stuck at the crowded bar area.

Photos are on Timeout magazines website, And Lily is in LKF tower thus separate and nothing to do with the LKF hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by big_apple_ken:
    Anyone been? What's it like inside? Thinking about doing a small gathering there but it's so new there are no photos online. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Been there a couple of times. Pretentious place, would avoid that kind of place.

Can I watch the World Series* there on the big screen and kick back with my buddies?

* I have no idea what this is

Quote Originally Posted by big_apple_ken:
    Anyone been? What's it like inside? Thinking about doing a small gathering there but it's so new there are no photos online.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Lily and Bloom LKF Tower Central Hong Kong - LifestyleAsia.com - Key to your city

Been there once on business. Same owners as Volar and I'm not too keen on that place so am in no hurry to rush back to Lily.