Lots of indie gigs happening this year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I've seen Dr. Eggs at HK Live a few months back, and I thought they gave an awesome show. Can't imagine myself buying their album (if they have released one) but they defo. They do give a good live show, particularly, the mad singer!

Quote Originally Posted by bbchris
    Well Paul you sound like you need to GO and see some of HK's indie bands - some of them are BETTER than the list you listed... Try catching SIQ, Hardpack, Audiotraffic, TheLoveSong, Dr.Eggs, The Darlings
    oh the list goes on....

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll
    bbchris, if you're involved with the festival -- drop me a line, I'm not that keen on forum spam from promoters. If you're not .. then let me know too.
    I think you'll find she is.

At least she's spamming about something fairly interesting though as opposed to cheap mobile rates or some restaurant.
    Last edited by Lammarite; 02-05-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Talking

actually Lammarite, the festival in question (Love Life No Regrets Festival) was NOT organised by me in any shape or form! This post is about "LOTS" of indie gigs happening - of which I'm only involved in The Underground. Do I know you personally? I lived on Lamma for over 15 years.....

So are there any good gigs in the future?

Do I know you personally?
    You do, but not very well at all.

I am surprised you are not involved in organising the Love Life Festival as I suspect your experience would be valuable for the organisers if they are to not go down the same tube as Rockit and so many of the other gigs and festivals people have wanted to do. (Pearl River Festival being another one as I recall).

Donabel - there's a few Underground gigs coming up, there's a few nights at the Fringe Club, there's HK Live tomorrow night, there's shows in the Warehouse too. So lots happening! Wooooohoooooo!!

Lammarite, nice to see you here! THanks for the kind comments - I cant have my finger in everyone's pie!!! (Pearl River Fest - you know this one, does this mean you know Toby? do you know how he is?) There's always Lamma Fun Day for bands!

- I cant have my finger in everyone's pie!!! -
    Indeed you can't- you could get arrested for that type of behaviour!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2