Football on sunday

Football on sunday

Hi there,
    Does anybody know where could i watch the match between Real Madrid and Atletico de Madrid on sunday night?
    Any bar in wanchai for example?
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks in Advance!

Plenty are about in Wan Chai mate, Skitz, Delaneys, White Star (or Stag not sure but heard it is quite good). Id recommend the Dickens bar in Causeway Bay though, nice friendly atmosphere there

Are u 100% sure that they'll show it in any of the above mentioned bars?

Not 100% depends whether it clashed with any Premiership football or any other sporting event but I dont think it does...

Just had a scan on the websites for the places I've mentioned, they have schedules for sporst events and tonight its the Shanghai GP and the three EPL games, with the last one finishing at 11:45pm.
    Sorry mate, other than that I'm not sure where you'll be able to catch the game...

The game should start at 00.00 so hopefully there will be nothing else to show on tv other than Real Madrid's game.. :-P We'll see!
    Thanks a lot for your kind efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by vanwilder:
    The game should start at 00.00 so hopefully there will be nothing else to show on tv other than Real Madrid's game.. :-P We'll see!
    Thanks a lot for your kind efforts!
    I know Skitz will show any game, all you have to do is call the Managers there. They have helped out on occassions before, unless it clashes with a game that has a lot of punters in they will show it if they can, I know of them showing Bundesliga and Serie A matches on request in the small room at the back and on the main screens at the bar. I think they can show 4 different sports at the same time, so it shouldn't be a problem.