Like Tree2Likes

Club Superstar Wanchai

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

may have been entertaining clients or something. Me and a decent sized group of mates can tear through a fair amount in a regular bar of an evening. Say 5-6 guys, 5-6 beers each, and the other guys bought the girls a drink each ... and he picked up the tab.

(I'm not the hubby in question by the way)

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile:
    It is not the truth, it is speculation.
    now you are just splitting hairs

all of these excuses are valid, but my guess is that if the wife is at a point of asking online for clarification of these receipts, that she is most likely in a set frame of mind about what he is doing. Whether he is really guilty or not i have no ideas, but I know once you start thinking "they are cheating" you probably wont change your mind after getting receipts like this from a bar like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    its a phrase... "the misses" would be like saying "the wife"
    That would be missus. I read misses as plural for Miss.

haha.. it's strange how my problem has turned into a funny joke for me. I'm enjoying the replies.

he's got various stories about how he has to entertain clients, relatives and friends.

Pls don't feel sorry for me. I feel sorry for him... he's going to have to do a lot of explaining tonight thanks to the information I gathered today!

Btw, are these women hot?? Where they from Philippines???

In most of those bars they are from the Philippines; some have Thai girls as well. Some of them are hot, but many of them are quite ordinary. Some of them are under-age and trafficked here (often using an older sister's passport). Some of them are approaching 40, have multiple kids and have been doing the job voluntarily on and off for maybe 20 years, and it shows. And all variations in between; many women were trafficked here first time (or at least brought under false pretences) but it became the only life they know and they keep coming back more or less voluntarily. All of them (in the curtain bars) are here with the connivance of ImmD who issue what are, in effect, "prostitute visas" for them to enter Hong Kong for 3-6 months at a time.

Last edited by PDLM; 15-09-2010 at 05:31 PM.

Last edited by mercury_element; 15-09-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: on second thought, i dont have to reply!

Ughh.. why would a decent man with a good wife and family life want to risk all for some filipino entertainment??!
    How sad!
    Anyway, I intend to take your advice and take a stroll down Lockhart Road tomorrow. Quite excited.

Quote Originally Posted by psbabe:
    Ughh.. why would a decent man with a good wife and family life want to risk all for some filipino entertainment??!
    How sad!
    Anyway, I intend to take your advice and take a stroll down Lockhart Road tomorrow. Quite excited.
    Why not ask him to join you on this adventure and see how he reacts...

Quote Originally Posted by psbabe:
    Why is their nationality important? Would you be happier if they were Russian? Or Kenyan? Or Colombian? Or what?

And I could suggest some ideas about why he might do it, but you probably wouldn't like them...
    Last edited by PDLM; 15-09-2010 at 05:41 PM.