Underground Hiphop Scene

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Kowloon West / America's Finest City (San Diego, CA)

Pure hip-hop seems quite hard to find in HK, we gotta get something setup here...I have been to a couple DnB spots though...

Wahey, DnB heads!

I popped into JC65 very very briefly in mid Nov (whilst scouting HK) and heard some really good DnB. Put my mind at rest. Also found a Hong Kong DnB podcast - KongKrete Bass - which ticks all the right boxes.

I move over end of Jan, would you guys be up for sorting a night out?

http://www.kongkretebass.com/

ye..i was gona suggest jc65..never been there but have heard about it.
    guess its tru

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Laz:
    I popped into JC65 very very briefly in mid Nov (whilst scouting HK) and heard some really good DnB. Put my mind at rest. Also found a Hong Kong DnB podcast - KongKrete Bass - which ticks all the right boxes.

I move over end of Jan, would you guys be up for sorting a night out?

http://www.kongkretebass.com/
    Checked out their Myspace site, cheers for that. Would be up for some dnb and some electronic dance in HK. Although I don't arrive until Feb. Also its butt freezing in the UK at the moment!!

You're right - this ridiculous freezing fog in London has definitely kept me in a few times. Not expecting this problem in HK....

We ' r trying to do some big drum 'n' bass night in hk some time in march. Few big DJs flying to Australia so they gonna stop over hk before they head to Australia. 7 DJs and 3 MCs , lets see how it goes.We appreciate all sort of suppoprt if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by eshwoor:
    We ' r trying to do some big drum 'n' bass night in hk some time in march. Few big DJs flying to Australia so they gonna stop over hk before they head to Australia. 7 DJs and 3 MCs , lets see how it goes.We appreciate all sort of suppoprt if it happens.
    That sounds awesome. Do keep this thread updated if it goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by pin:
    That sounds awesome. Do keep this thread updated if it goes through.
    I think this is what eshwoor's talking about http://www.hkclubbing.com/forum/thread11739.html
    Pendulum in Hong Kong.
    The other nights put on by these groups have been pretty good. I'd recommend it.

Push for an outing then

I would be happy if the likes of hip hoppers lovers could gather here and than attack the clubs as a group?

So what say you folks"?

Definately.

I'm going for sure, so if anyone wants to meet up, let me know