Latin/Salsa Dance Clubs

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

may i join

who said you cant tiff... hey colleen.. i go to Xperience.. i have no clue where W is and have never been there, anyeone wanna join me next sunday can send me a msg, and we can meet up a little earlier. Hope you can come to Xperience in Wanchai Colleen.

Will definately make it there this Sunday.
    @JustReturned - so what time is the class at Xperience on Sundays - 7 or 8pm?

cool, its 8-9pm every sunday. will see you guys there.

Will try to join you guys on Sunday, Are we meeting earlier or we meet at Xperience..

Well i am busy till 7pm that day and will be in central so can meat at 7.30 and get to know each other before the party starts

Will also be around Central on Sunday evening, so if anyone wants to meet up before heading to Xperience just give me a call

Hi all
    Are any of you meeting in Central this evening before class??

Could you please pm me and let me know. Thanks

Around soho at the moment. Will try to head to xperience in a bit...is anyone on here still going there tonight?
    Posted via Mobile Device

@ pac710 it was nice seeing you last night, sorry could not talk much as it gets quit busy once the dance starts and hardly get chance to stand around. Maybe meet a bit earlier next sunday.
    @PJ1000 sorry could not log in last night as was really busy before salsa, You could have just turned up as there are many people to mingle , lets meet next week. PM if you wanna join.