Like Tree6Likes

Bollywood movies

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelephant:
    i think he is taking his revenge
    No, definitely not. I was just pulling mercury_element's leg the geoexpat way.
    In fact, she was the one who told me where could i find my chapatis.

Sorry mercury

Hi M_E, today I'd gone to chungking mansion and that too for frozen chapatis , seriously!!!
    And I saw a shop having a poster of dabaang and show timings, ticket rates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Are non Indians allowed in or is this an Indian only deal. Also any idea if they have English subtitles on screen? Thanks

I watched a movie called 3 Idiots a few weeks ago and its probably one of the best movies I have seen in a while.
    Yeah that's one of the really good movies to come out of bollywood in recent times. I suggest you watch other movies that director made. I love all his movies, they are just great.
    Last edited by gunsnroses; 30-08-2010 at 11:21 PM.

Oh, I do get the mail from City entertainments and know about Dabang, and I am going to see that movie.
    Eg: We are family's screening is this weekend at chinachem, I got this info from a friend, but I have no mail or anything and I really wanted to see this movie on big screen.

couldn't agree more

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelephant:
    as far as I know,only city entertainers (jade group) get all the b/wood movies to hk.
    they play at either chinachem or whampoa,wherever they get a better deal and availibility but lately they have been playing more at whampoa.
    there are a couple of shops who sell in chung king,like morning star who have an arrangement with city entertainers. next one showing is dabang i think.did you get that mailer?
    Jade groups' website is not updated, the info on their website is of Aisha, ahich was shown in early august.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    Oh, I do get the mail from City entertainments and know about Dabang, and I am going to see that movie.
    Eg: We are family's screening is this weekend at chinachem, I got this info from a friend, but I have no mail or anything and I really wanted to see this movie on big screen.
    I wouldn't bother with we are family, if I were you. I try my best to avoid any rubbish that's churned out of karan johar's factory.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    I wouldn't bother with we are family, if I were you. I try my best to avoid any rubbish that's churned out of karan johar's factory.
    Well, I am not going because its a Karan Johar's movie, I want to see it because of Arjun Rampal

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought:
    I have been wanting to watch Three Idiots. Anyone here seen it yet?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    Yeah..and as I mentioned before..its probably one of the best movies i've seen this year. I bought it at the Mansions and its the retail version with English subs.

The only issue I had with this movie was that there was not many song and dance scenes.
    Last edited by JaredHK; 31-08-2010 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    The only issue I had with this movie was that there was not many song and dance scenes.
    Nice that the industry can pull off a successful film without the song/dance bits.