TV Shows?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

If you want legal, free live TV, here is one I'm addicted to.

Has lots of good stations LIVE.

www.viidoo.com

Tt's the site for TVU.

goodkarma : errr .. not legal ... they don't have the rights to re-broadcast ..

I have no idea abt laws here. But why are they able to do such a commercial job? It's been around over a year now.

It's a great concept so I hope it becomes legal. I would think the networks would love it. More of us watching their commercials.

By the way, I do not believe in buying copied software or dvd's but I don't see TVU being the same..............

Shanghai based outfit ... lawsuit waiting to happen. Problem with some of these lawsuits is finding the right people to sue and making sure they have the money or assets to cough up when they're sued.

Two new law shows in the US that i have FTPd to me every week are Shark and Justice.

As for the drama - I love Weeds, Big Love, Prison Break. I also get FTPd Nip/Tuck.

Also, I'm a jersey girl myself, and I do love me some Sopranos, but it did go down hill a bit. They do a lot of filming in my town (including one scene in my basement!!).

Yeah .. Shark is pretty good too.

The last season of Sopranos was a bit too weird for me. Watched one episode and gave up....

anyone getting overly aggrevated with lost to the point they just hope everyone dies soon?

I've yet to see an episode of Lost ...

It was describe to me as a thriller / horror / sci-fi version of gilligans island.

Don't forget Simpsons...I love love Simpsons. Seinfeld is great too. I love it too. And Ed, the bowling alley lawyer

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast