TV Shows?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by towercity:
    Anybody know why the next episode of lost isn't out till february
    yeah i saw this. i watched it on my slingbox and they said to watch the season premier this feb. weird time to end a season now... i thought it just started???

btw, does anyone watch Arrested Development? I think its a hoot!

arrested development WAS the best show...until fox canceled it....now we wait for something else great

Lost mid season finale is very normal....in fact many shows did this around this time. its like a vacation for them...and they start up again in a few months....southpark does this every year for last 10 years

Quote Originally Posted by mattstewart:
    So...since TV sucks big time here, I am making a digital TV show collection to add to my digital Movie collection to satisfy my needs.

So far I have around 200 of my DVD's in digital format, plus I have the following TV shows (all seasons, episodes up to date):

American Dad
    Drawn Together
    Entourage
    Family Guy
    Futurama
    House, M.D.
    Lost
    Married With Children
    My Name Is Earl
    Office
    South Park

What are some other really good shows? They dont have to be American shows, but will need english audio or subs
    Is that the English Office or the American Office?

I would add to that list:
    - every season of Britain's/America's/Australia's Next Top Model.
    - The Thick of It (British political satire)
    - The first series of the Green Wing (Britain's version of Scrubs - just as funny, but far more weird)
    - Scrubs
    - CSI (Vegas)

Jen

no offense...but Tyra is just a total piece of #$%^, every time i see her i cringe with disgust

Tyra Banks is so full of herself it makes me want to throw up. Most pretentious program running that excels in belittling the contestants for their and their viewers' benefit. Only thing that got me to watch more than five minutes was the anticipation of seeing some raunchy underwear shots.

Quote Originally Posted by towercity:
    P.S watch torchwood it's actually quite good. You'll need to torrent it.
    Yeah I've been watching Torchwood, it is quite good, I'm a big fan of Dr Who. Though Torchwood is sometimes a bit OTT.

Ah, but you're missing the point - it's the completely awfulness of the programme that makes it so entertaining, and the contestants are so arrogant I have no sympathy for them.

Jen

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6