Christmas in Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Christmas in Hong Kong

My parents are coming to Hong Kong for xmas and will hopefully be here for xmas day - does anyone know of any good restaurants or hotels doing good xmas lunch's or dinner???

Thx!!

All the major hotels put on a decent spread but is pricey !

Try Four Seasons, Mandarin, Conrad, Grand Hyatt etc.

I looked into it last year but it was not cheap so stayed away.

We are looking into exactly the same thing, we have heard that Olivers supermarket and some of the clubs e.g. cricket club will deliver Christmas lunch to you. However, we have not yet got any details of this so if anybody knows more...

The hotels are expensive (ave price seems to be between $700 - $1600 per person without wine)

Will post when we get more details of other options.

Thanks for the feedback. If anyone else has any ideas, pls post!

My friend at work has just booked the 'top deck' restaurant on the Jumbo (Aberdeen). That might be fun, particularly for 'out-of-towners'. I don't know prices I'm affraid, I haven't started thinking about Crimbo yet.

We went to the 'top deck' last year, think it was about 3,600 for 4 people, including wine, was good

It looks like all the Igor's group restaurants have some good deals on for Christmas. For example,
    * The Boathouse in Stanley: Christmas Day 4-course Lunch for $265
    * Cafe de Paris (Elgin St): Christmas Day & Boxing Day 3-course Lunch for $198

The Sheraton has offers at all it's eating places, e.g. The Cafe has a Christmas Eve Lunch Buffet for $328 (have to reserve).

I found it all on this page (it's a bit messy but have a wade through):
    http://www.hkclubbing.com/Latest_New...rage_News.html