need help with wiener (fish sausage)

Closed Thread

need help with wiener (fish sausage)

has anyone else go the same problem as me when it comes to the weiner fish suasage? (you can all stop sniggering at the back) .......how the hell do you open it? it seem to come in an unopenable completley sealed plastic ornage wrapper...i usually end up biting it bit im sure there must be a better way to get the wiener out? help!

A knife or blade?

(Ok, I have no clue what you're talking about!)

oh ok, i think i know which ones u're talking about.
    like the stuff u see in wellcome and pns in the junkfoood section? and they're long little orange/white things individually wrapped with a wire band on each end?
    my coworker twists them in the middle then breaks them open. then u squeeze them out like those freezies u eat when u were a kid. personally i think they taste mingon

Bite a tiny hole in one end of the wiener and proceed to pull the plastic off - at least that's how my friend does it...Otherwise I have to agree with beafan that they do taste very mingon.

Sorry, tried it once and that's enough for me......

yeh the junk food ones,! i know its prbably never seen the sea never mind having fish in it but but when there is nothing else quick to eat in the office then the taste will grow on u! tried the twisting thing but that doent work either unless i get brutal with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Raymeander:
    yeh the junk food ones,! i know its prbably never seen the sea never mind having fish in it but but when there is nothing else quick to eat in the office then the taste will grow on u! tried the twisting thing but that doent work either unless i get brutal with it...
    gotta twist it around in the middle several times then it snaps off pretty easily and i dont have any strength in me and i've done it with ease.. try again~