Dragon-i

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Dragon I is fine. it is just like any other bars in the world.
    If you do not feel welcome, then you just move on to another place..nothing much to discussus about...

Quote Originally Posted by KnowItAll:
    Yeah .. but you cant exactly walk up to them, flash your platinum card, put on a posh accent and offer them a bottle of champagne....

Still .. not a single person here has answered my question .. why would you want to go somewhere if you feel you're not going to be welcomed.
    for the experience!! just because they don't like u there doesn't mean you don't like it there!

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    I wasn't too impressed with the "models" in Dragon-i, but then again my standards trend a little higher than pretentious, skinny airheads.
    Isn't that the definition of a model?

I suppose. I am not into women that are all form and no substance.

Quote Originally Posted by sylvesterjay:
    I suppose. I am not into women that are all form and no substance.
    Not even that. Flat line = no form or shape right?

Wow...the initial question was "is it any good?" and even if it is from 2004 I am going to aswer it, with no further comments.
    I went there for lunch today, had all yoy can eat Dim Sum, for $128 per person, and it was pretty good. The atmosphere was nice too.

Ballerina

I was there last night. Really relaxing house music and the staff provided good service. A lot of good looking asians and europeans too.

I went to Volar afterwards and as a club Dragon-I is definitely better than Volar.

I've been teaching one of the Dragon I girls recently..she's actually very smart! From the middle of nowhere in Eastern Europe. She's pretty hot..too bad she has a boyfriend

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6