A list of non-smoking bars

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I just called Cafe Deco at the Peak. They are NON SMOKING !!

Peak Lookout is non smoking inside but smoking outside.

Wooloomooloo used to be great before they let the staff turn it into their own private party. Now it's sort of dumpy.

Discovered last night that even though IFC Mall is "non-smoking" there are bars within it which are completely open-fronted to the mall and yet are packed with smokers! How on earth does IFC management let them get away with that?

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Discovered last night that even though IFC Mall is "non-smoking" there are bars within it which are completely open-fronted to the mall and yet are packed with smokers! How on earth does IFC management let them get away with that?
    I know, it's foul huh? I was in one of those bars (can't remember the name) with a restaurant section at the back. Even in nonsmoking the air was thick with it, and there were several families with young children clogging up their lungs.

since 1 January it is illegal for a smoking bar to allow entry to anyone under 18, so if that is still going on somebody really ought to have a word with either the outlet management, IFC management or even the police.

What about the signage that was supposed to up by now? And the yellow lines that were supposed to be drawn outside to denote smoking area?

This is one big screw up.

I think the Globe Pub on Hollywood Road is no smoking.