WWE Wrestling

Closed Thread

WWE Wrestling

Does anyone know where can you watch WWE wrestling federation on cable tv? I don't see that in NOW Broadband

In the U.S.A. Thats a good place to watch fake wrestling.

Seen come DVD's in Kwai Chung plaza outside the Kwai Fong MTR station. Also seen some in like 2003 in the Jusco at Lok Fu but not since.

Not easy to find. I may suggest *cough*downloading*cough*

deleteduser

Downloading is by far the best option. Bit Torrent will get it the fastest, but Newsgroups has a group releasing RAW and WWE PPV's in DVD format (but Newsgroups aren't free - at least the ones that can be used for downloading shows with reasonable speed).

If you're familiar with bit torrent and need an invite to a pro wrestling private tracker, let me know.

I am able to watch Monday Night Raw before I even would have been able to see it in Canada (the East coast feed gets ripped and posted before the west coast feed even airs!)

BT is your best option.. DX!

There's a place in Chung King Mansion called "Dee's" that sells wrestling pay per view DVDs for about $30, I think these are downloaded from the internet and then sold in bulk on discs. I sometimes go there. You can also get UFC pay per views there as well the usual Indian films (it is Chung King).

If you prefer the real ones, you can get them at HMV.

... or you can just watch them online
    Let me google that for you