Like Tree14Likes

Fox Business Network...YES!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Could somebody explain to the OP please that popularity does not a quality channel make?
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Well this is only a comparison of the cable networks, not the total viewers watching election night coverage. The major free-to-air networks (NBC, ABC, etc) all had extended election coverage and most people would have been watching these. NBC, for example, gave Jay Leno a night off due to their election coverage.
    Ah thanks, that clears it up.

Original Post Deleted
    "It's the Sun what won it" - remember that?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDan:
    For the record, election night viewers:

Fox: 6,957,000
    CNN: 2,423,000
    MSNBC: 1,945,000

That darn Fox is clearly just rubbish! :-)

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/11/03...coverage/70725

DV
    I think you missed the whole point. I never said Fox is rubbish. I just said numbers, aka a high school popularity contest, does not say much about the quality of the content. If you can't even understand that, then I guess we'll just agree to disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by nlsk:
    I think you missed the whole point. I never said Fox is rubbish. I just said numbers, aka a high school popularity contest, does not say much about the quality of the content. If you can't even understand that, then I guess we'll just agree to disagree.
    Asking someone who is a Fox news watcher to understand the concept of quality of content is asking a lot don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDan:
    During a debate in San Francisco years ago I heard author Dave Hunt say, "It never ceases to amaze me that some of my friends are so liberal and broadminded they don't want to hear what I have to say."
    Maybe Dave Hunt thought he had something new to say instead of recycling the same old arguments that everyone's heard before. His ego is not the problem of liberals.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5