Like Tree3Likes

Laguna closing?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Yes, I heard they have a new place - not sure where, but in WanChai somewhere.

My understanding (although I haven't confirmed this on the ground) is that Laguna was moving into the space above Joe Bananas previously occupied by Rockschool and before that by Bulldogs.

J. Forest...what the h...

Forest-because will be full of bush?

I may or may not be right here but I may be working on a project which will be in the place of the Laguna. It will be a nightclub that's all I know so far.

It all sounds vague as we aren't allowed to know the club name, but I do know it is in that area. So, connect the dots and it all adds up.

I've noticed the past two weeks or so The Bridge has been closed. Anyone know whats up?

Quote Originally Posted by ReverendJay:
    I've noticed the past two weeks or so The Bridge has been closed. Anyone know whats up?
    They're gone. When it came time to renew the liquor license, the authorities wouldn't give them permission to serve liquor after 5 AM. Since 60% of their revenue came after 5 AM, they didn't feel they could continue to be profitable. There were also ongoing battles with the landlord.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5